Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Fun in the sun ☀️


 Sunday was such a lovely day, it's been a long long time since i've had a chill day and it was nice to just relax in the sun and hang out with friends. It was also fabulous to have a Sunday off as sundays were made for relaxation. I really hope the weather is this great  next Sunday as i'm finally filming my spring lookbook which i'm super excited for! So keep your eye out on my Youtube for it.

I've never tried the milkshakes at JB's Diner and I finally I did, but boy are they value for money, they're so filling it's crazy, you basically get two milkshakes for the price of one. I went for salted caramel and banana and it tasted lush! Mi recommend! I'm definitely gonna have to buy one more often, plus they look hella cute ;)

Hope everyones enjoy their wednesday, it's half way through the week, the weekends almost here, c'moooon!



4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so gorgeous! I love your sunglasses! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! <3

    www.bigdreamerblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage vibe of your outfit with the oversized denim jacket and velvet slip dress! :)

    Hope you are having a really good week.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this! You look incredible! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins